Wednesday, August 20, 2008

..what's with a hug?

whats with a hug?
it could mean nothing..
it could mean a lot..
that afternoon, it meant a lot.
I needed a hug.
She was there too.. She needed a hug..
I was in a better position than her. I hugged her..
It felt weird and funny. Yet, it felt nice and sad.
But, it felt right.
Nice,that I've finally faced it.. faced her up front.
Sad, because we could've been friends.. I could've been there for her.But we are in a situation that it different.
But that hug..it meant a lot.
It wasn't just a hug for me.
It was acceptance.. understanding and forgiveness.
I hugged her.. But I also got the hug I wanted to have.
I did it for her without realizing, i did as much for her..
To the girl, you might not read this, but as what I told you.
"It's gonna be alright.. You have to be strong"
I wish we had more time to talk.. to laugh..and to share stories..
But maybe, time just allowed a hug ..
Next time.. we know, we'll always remember that hug..
Until now, I still remember it.How it felt.How true it was.
What's with a hug?
for me, it's the words that are better left unsaid , but rather expressed in the action..

No comments: