Wednesday, March 18, 2009

..countdown...






3:36
I'm counting the minutes to 4..
How come time slows down when you want to speed up?

Common question ei?

*sigh* everything seems to be "passing " by these days..
days passed by..
people come and go..
time.. time.. comes and goes..

changes.. its the only thing that's constant..
We always hear this line.. We know the concept behind it.But how come once we face it , it always feels the same.. it feels.. **mixed**

I don't wanna be a smarta** in this blog because right now I am everything but that..
I'm about to face another change..

To be honest, I've given it a thought.. But not really a deep one..
It is not something I want..
But I guess, It is something I need..

Time has it planned for me..

Time.. cant argue with it..Cant fight with it...

3:44 on the clock..

and time will continue.. with or without me here..

No comments: