Tuesday, March 24, 2009

...MAd

I know sometimesIt's gonna rain...
But baby, can we make up now'Cause I can't sleep through the pain
(Cant sleep through the pain)
Girl, I don't wanna go to bed(Mad at you),
And I don't want you to go to bed(Mad at me).
No, I don't wanna go to bed(Mad at you),
And I don't want you to go to bed(Mad at me)Ohhh no no no...
I got these lines from a song, and it got me thinking..
Well, aside from the tune of the song that is so nice.. the lines of it as just hit home..
I'm not into a relationship right now, haven't been for a long time, but I can still remember the quarrels.
Quarrels- big or small- is never easy. Maybe it's the stress.Maybe the arguments. Maybe the time you fought.
Maybe ... a lot of maybeS..
I'm crazy.. I have this wish in my mind..
" I wish people will NEVER ever ..ever . quarrel.."
with close eyes..head bow down.. I wish for this earnestly.
Crazy.. I know... I won't ever get this wish
The logical mind is bound to argue. Difference of views. Difference of emotions.
Arguing /Quarreling is also a way of communication.
Nope.. I guess, I cant have this wish..
But if only.. we all don't go to bed mad at somebody..
If only.. we think this way..
No, I don't wanna go to bed(Mad at you)

No comments: