Saturday, April 11, 2009

..nothing sets in

first hour of today.

heard the sound of drums outside... what's today? it's Easter Sunday..
The day when our Savior rose from the dead.

I wont talk about holiness nor about my being a Catholic, that's a never ending topic.
I am religious,just not the showy type though, but I can proudly say that I do have a strong bond with God... love you Lord.!

I know this is a happy day. I know this is a special day. I know that we should all celebrate.
I know that today , Easter Sunday, symbolizes hope..
I know..I know..

But I can't lie.. not now, not on this holy day... -I'm not.

How do I feel? --Nothing.

Next question is..Am I sad? Answer is NO. Mad? NO. Lonely? NO.
What is it? NOthing..

If someone slaps me now , I'd probably just walk towards wherever I'm supposed to go to ..
I feel nothing.

Is this good or bad? nothing.
Am I tired or not? nothing.

This feeling of nothingness.. it makes me ..sigh..

I'm not mad.. I'm not angry..I dont hate the world.
I am here in this state..right here..right now..

When the time comes, that I will be able to feel again. I'd like to go back to this state and find the reason behind it..

for now, I'll be content feeling...NOTHING..

No comments: