Wednesday, June 29, 2011

.. an ode to the past

Right, I don't blog often.. owkay..i take that back.. i blog rarely.. hahaha..
oh well.. the usual thing, busy..no time.. caught up in the daily routine..finding reasons not to blog..and on top of all that.. lazy!
hahahaa! I confess.. i'm honest.. but i'm lazy when it comes to blogging..


I read back on the my previous blogs and I was amused.. really amused! hahaha

wewww!i guess i had a "difficult" time sometime back then.. the drama and all..
but , again, that's all in the past.
I'm happy to say that i've moved on and moved up.!
At least those "bad" times didn't go unrewarded.
As bad as it was, it's as good as it is now.

That's why now is called "Present" because it's full of surprises..

So that's where I am now.. PRESENT times..

and i owe this to my past..

                                                                          ... an ode to the Past

2 comments:

kristine c. said...

yay! finally, you're back! hope this will be a start of something new. hehehehe.

Oh yes, good things comes for those who wait.^^

Ms/Mrs. said...

hahahahha.. thanks marge! i'm awake! hahaha.. magdilang anghel ka sana marge..
and u're the living proof of someone waiting.. hahahaha