Thursday, June 30, 2011

..that word which is hate

 I don't hate anybody....


1
2
3
(alter ego: oh really?! you don't ) hahahahahha!! )
(ego: duh!?! i really don't..! but there was this one time..... )

ME:
uhhhhhmmm... fine..! i take that back.. i do hate some..
I'm protected with the "humanity clause"
which goes:
"I am human.. of flesh and blood.. a man. I'm only human.. born to make mistakes"

(alter ego: hey! that's a line of a song! )
(ego: i know! so?! it's a clause for me! )

ME:
I call it humanity clause.. and yes, it's a line from a song.. and it's easy to remember.. so be it!
hahahahahhahahhahahhahaha

Between my alter ego and my ego.. ME stays in between..
or i think.. i'm really making them fight ! hahahahaha..


We'll going back to what I was saying.. I don't hate people.. I do.. but after sometime I don't remember who..

Now, I think that works.. I can't be un-human and not feel hatred.. I feel it..I hate some once in a while...
FOr some reasons at that certain time.
But as all other things in the past that passes.. that hate eventually fades away...

Feelings like those shouldn't stay for a long time. It's like those dirt at home that accumulates over time but eventually you get to do house cleaning so it gets cleaned..

Let's go back to now.. Is there someone I hate?
Well..
(alter ego: there is.. there is.. )
(ego: why? )

ME: yes. there is.. for some reasons that I can remember til now..
maybe in sept. i'll forget this.. hahahahahaha...



(alter ego: finally you admitted..)
(ego: amen to that.)

2 comments:

kristine c. said...

whew. dual or make that multiple personality? haha.

But bitaw sa. the greatest battle you will face is not with other people but with your self. Cause no matter what you do you can never run from your self.

kristine c. said...

on another note: naay time frame ang hating period? hahaha. make peace na oi. make love, not war. XD