Tuesday, July 5, 2011

...a reflection from Transformers 3


Last Saturday , inspite of classes and heavy rain and a long long line of movie goers . We--Margaret, Nancy and me-- managed to get some seats and watch Transformers 3.

We went through hell and back-- ohhh ok... I'm exaggerating..! hahaha
Nancy went through traffic and bad drivers on the way.
Margaret..went through .. traffic and sleepiness ( i think!) just to watch the movie.
I went through a narrow escape(weew!) from the watch of our teacher (yes! i cut classes) just to see the movie.

So then?! Am I going to do a review on the movie..?!


hmm.. I want to.. but then nah! you'd have your own opinion of the movie.
Besides I am not in the right position to say something about it. I can't compare to any other movie since I barely watch movies.. So much more go to the cinemas to watch a movie.
On an average, I go to the cinema , 3 times in a year.  hahahahhahaha..!

It's not really the movie that pushed me to go..But it's more of the company.
Yeah.. I'm mushy when it comes to friends and friendship.
Especially  now that I've been skipping friends' appointments due to classes.

So when Marge and Nancy invited me to watch Transformers.. I said yes. But more than that, I actually showed up! hahahahahha
While I was sitting inside, with all the sounds and the scene of the Autobots and Deceptagons fighting each other I  zoned out  and was thinking that I've been missing out a lot since I havent seen my friends lately.

I don't choose the people I meet. I don't discriminate . I don't base it on whatever. 
But, I admit I am choosy when it comes to who to be close with. But after meeting so many people, I have to be realistic I can't be close with all of them .Keep them  and become friends with them.
There are some people that really just make my circle.

Well, Margaret and Nancy are two of my "technical" friends. Technical because they are so braniac! hahaha

I revel on the fact that I can still talk to them about people.. feelings and movies! hahaha

I can bug them and disturb them and just laugh.. hahaha
Because at other occassions, they will be talking about CISCO servers, LINUX, DNS
figures and  this and that.. and I get lost. ! hahaha
when they start talking their language , i become an alienn!!!

hahahahahahhaa..

Well, thank Heavens for friends!

They are the sane ones when we are insane and we become the heroes when they lose their ways ( so to speak)

I have many groups of friends. Each group from different stages in my life. I might not be able to keep in touch with them , But I surely remember them and hold them dear in my heart.


*sigh* Friends give you a warm and fuzzy feeling when you think about them..right?!


I remember this status message (thanks Trisha for your status message )

   Friends are the family we choose for ourselves..
           so right!
                                                I'm proud and I'm glad to say... I've chosen well. 

          so thankful!

                                             That my friends are good persons who helped me become what I am now. 


Take  the time now to be with your friends . If not a text or an email or a buzz will be ok to thank them. It  will always be worth it.

I just did. I spent a good afternoon with  my friends and it's very well worth it.
 

1 comment:

kristine c. said...

ayeeeeeeeeeee. makahilak man ani na post. hahaha. yup. it was fun! the before, the movie proper and the after. :)

this reminded me, If you think about it, your favorite memories, the most important moments in your life... were you alone?

Life's indeed is better with company.

Thanks for that!^_^