Thursday, July 14, 2011

... mortality

ssscccccccccrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeccchhhhhhhhhhhh........

BAAAMMMM!!!!

Not a scene from a movie. 

Rewind back to Thursday last week. I was in a car crash.
I thought it only happens in the movies and those others I see on the streets.
It happened to me.
Minus the drama.

"It all happened so fast " so they say..
"The car was too fast , yet in my mind it was in slow motion" so I say..

I was in the front seat.. With angels beside me.. (i guess)
The impact was a bit strong , I was thinking about not bumping my head.
I didn't ( thanks for angels) . All I had were the bruises on my knees and the memory of that incident.

Good thing all of us were safe. ( I wasn't the one driving).

With that slight brush with mortality. It made me think more about what I've been doing with my life.
I don't like to feel like I'm some sort of character in a movie or in a book, but I guess incidents like this are designed to make you pause.. and stop.. and think..and evaluate your life and think harder..

Well, I did that. Minus the drama (again!) 

I realized a lot ... A lot to write...but it boils down to.. 
CHOICES. LESSONS. DECISONS

 Those words define themselves. It's how you use it in your life that gives meaning to it.
I had my realization. Now, I leave that to you (ahem! say I have readers) to ponder and reflect. 


Cliche as it is but I agree with "live life to the fullest" . I claim that I am doing that in my life now.. the way I want it. In my own pace and in my own time.. But after that I must admit that I have to take it to Level 2 --live life to the fullestest.. hahahhahahahahaha


So....... on that note.. I say .. Hello level 2.

No comments: