Wednesday, July 2, 2008

..oh holy night time..

After a full 10 hours of being at work, im finally in the comforts of my own room..It has been another long day. No, im not going to blog about my days happenings. But rather i'll close this day feeling something wonderful..

There is something in the "air" tonight that i cant quite put my finger on. Hmm..lemme see..
Maybe it's the cool atmosphere that makes the night more relaxing.. Maybe it's the time that makes the sorroundings look mellow.. It's something i can't describe.. it's almost---holy.

Oh well, i cant really describe it. All i can feel is that , it is something nice.
So nice it makes me want to light up candles in my room , let the scent fill the air..
....makes me want to play some slow songs in the player
.....wear my most comfy jammies and curl up in bed just thinking about fairytales
..... just go outside and look at the sky that resembles a blacklit canopy with holes punched in it

It's just a wonderful feeling.. reminds me of that christmasey feeling ...
Hmmm... i'll do the candle idea..light my vanilla scent...



a wonderful night world..

my dreams will be full of stars and of Santa...

No comments: